11.19.2012

Updates to the Solar Energy Resource Center

A lot of people make it to the blog via our many articles on the solar energy industry. Those individuals and anyone else interested in my ongoing work in the areas of solar energy finance and policy will want to take a few minutes to check out my updates to the Solar Energy Resource Center (at the tab above or here).

I have broken down the information there, which should be enough to keep the curious busy for a few hours, into a more segmented format. I also added a number of good links, particularly in the Industry Info section. I think these changes help the readability and make sense from a structuring perspective. As always, I am happy to entertain feedback on that, or any other part of the blog in the comments section or via email at editor(at)blawgconomics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment