12.30.2009

Above the Law's 2009 Top Ten

Although it is a slighly awkward admission for a blogger to make that he rarely visits other blogs, the time limitations of law school should make it at least understandable. However, I do try to make time when possible for Above the Law. I find ATL to be much like a Daily Show of legal issues, mixing humor and stories making us all feel better about ourselves with some of the hard news of the day.

For those of you like myself who managed to miss some of the best of 2009, the good folks at ATL have managed to put together what Google Analytics told them was a Top 10 of the year. I can say that it does not disappoint. In a recession year and in the midst of the perpetual job search, I will jump on the cyber bandwagon and point out Number 1 as my favorite. Although the story does not end well for the idealist and s/he was fired, that means that they were originally hired. And that is something.

No comments:

Post a Comment