8.26.2012

Back in the Game...

A lot has changed since I have posted here regularly. Paul Ryan was named as Mitt Romney's running mate. The Olympics wrapped up (bizarrely, at least in the eyes of some; I, of course, didn't see the closing ceremony myself). Neil Armstrong, the first man to step foot on the moon, sadly passed away. The Red Sox and Dodgers pulled off perhaps the biggest trade in baseball history. Of course all of those thing occured in the last week and a half or so. Nonetheless, it feels like a lot longer than that since I put together a decent string of posts.

Of course a week can be a lifetime in social media/blog terms. So thank you to all of our readers who have checked in for new content every few days or so. Unfortunately, I suspect that periods of relative inactivity may be the new normal for the site due to the transition of the blog from 'student-run' to 'the ongoing hobby of an otherwise busy member of the workforce.' That said, I plan to be very active this week, so please stop by frequently as I hope to post the next installment of the online currency series, will take some time to check in on the witches of Europe, and will of course have plenty to say about Election 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment