11.12.2012

A Change of Pace...And a Reversion to the Mean

While the subtitle of the blog these days is a very inclusive 'law, economics, politics, culture' longtime readers might recall that I once touted Blawgconomics (as reflected in the name) as the intersection of law and economics. It occurred to me upon examination, and perhaps owing to the fertile ground made available by the recent election, that I have not done a lot of the 'law' part of that equation recently.

This week, I will remedy that deficiency to some extent with a series of decidedly legal-ish posts. While I won't veer too far into cases - there are much better sites for that in the resource section of the page - I will use legal topics to lead into a lot of the discussions of the week. I hope everyone enjoys this, and, as always, I appreciate any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment