4.25.2012

State v. Zimmerman Trial Documents

Though I won't quite promise that I will post a piece with thoughts on the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman situation, I will say that I hope to have something up soon. In honesty, it has been a struggle for me to gather up all of my thoughts regarding Martin's death and Zimmerman's case, but I will address those issues further if such a post ever makes it to this page.

In the meantime, I would suggest that anyone interested in the situation take a look at the trial documents which the Florida court system has made available to the public. While this certainly isn't the whole story, and much of the available documents are just everyday courtroom paperwork, we do get insight into Zimmerman's bond hearing as well as the version of the story the prosecution will likely build its case around.

No comments:

Post a Comment